For at least the past 7 years the Village has done a superb job of snow removal. Plows have roads cleared, in the entire road system, in just a few hours after new snowfall.
Beginning last year a sanding truck started sanding roads and intersections, greatly improiving driving safety in Angel Fire.
Great Job Guys n Gals !!!Read More
Latest Angel Fire News
- Balloons Over Angel Fire 2003Balloons over Angel Fire is a fun, high altitude, […]
- A Time To Kneel – Written by Ted NugentTake a little trip to Valley Forge in January. Hold a […]
- Spring Window CleaningIt is about that time of year again, weather is in the […]
- Tree Thinning Kills People and Poisons the Atmosphere
Carbon sequestration, air quality, and climate change[…]
- Open Letter to Angel Fire Village Council and Wildfire Committee
A web search for Angel Fire Wildfire Protection Plan brings up Angel Fire's CWPP which is filled with alarming images and text declaring Vail Loop and other large parts of the Village as Very High Fire Hazard.[…]