For nearly one year now the Starfire Lodge remain rundown and vacant.
When resort manager Jon Mohanna was questioned by severl members at the Annual Member Meeting 2006 he stated no plans had been made to repair or demolish it.
The, once attractive, building has a chain link fence surrounding it highlighting it's continued deterioration!
What an embarasement to have to drive by this eyesore on our way home with visiting guests!Read More
Latest Angel Fire News
- Balloons Over Angel Fire 2003Balloons over Angel Fire is a fun, high altitude, […]
- A Time To Kneel – Written by Ted NugentTake a little trip to Valley Forge in January. Hold a […]
- Spring Window CleaningIt is about that time of year again, weather is in the […]
- Tree Thinning Kills People and Poisons the Atmosphere
Carbon sequestration, air quality, and climate change[…]
- Open Letter to Angel Fire Village Council and Wildfire Committee
A web search for Angel Fire Wildfire Protection Plan brings up Angel Fire's CWPP which is filled with alarming images and text declaring Vail Loop and other large parts of the Village as Very High Fire Hazard.[…]